Thisberry does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Network, and will remove all Content if properly notified that such content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. Thisberry reserves the right also to terminate a User’s account, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Thisberry’s copyright agent the written information specified below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of all of the copyrighted works that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Thisberry network, including, a URL of the specific location of the infringing material;
- Information sufficient to allow us to contact you including, at a minimum, your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.